Thursday, September 11, 2008

People in my class

Today we read every ones blogs and we learned stuff about them. I learned that Isamar likes social studies and that is a good quality. I also learned that not many people in our class like country which is not to good because i love country music. I learn that Trent's favorite food is steak and mashed potatoes and corn. I also learned that Karla is very smart and wont even settle for less then a 85 and that is a very very good quality because she is very smart and i would like to have her on my team. Jose watches BET and Dwayne also doesn't like country. Also Danielle doesn't like country which sucks because shes real pretty and i would have liked to have her in my group. Also i learn Clarence cant spell because he misspelled alot on his post. Also Stephanie likes to write about anything. Sean likes rock when he working out cause it gets him pumped.

No comments: